Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Portland OR: Amanda Habrowski Named KBFF APD

Amanda Habrowski
Alpha Media, Portland’s KBFF Live 95.5 has announced Amanda “ICE” Habrowski as Assistant Program Director. She remains Music Director and Midday Host.

Originally hailing from the city of Detroit, ICE is now a proud resident of Portland, OR., for the past 3 years, hosting Middays and serving as Music Director for Live 95.5. None other than Public Enemy’s, Flavor Flav coined her infamous “ICE” moniker during a stint on VH1’s “Flavor of Love 3,” where, unfortunately, Ms. Habrowski did not find the love she was searching for. But everything turned out just fine, because it left her with a rad nickname and another VH1 appearance on “I Love Money 2.” Her one-of-a-kind voice has been heard on the radio for over 10 years now, as she spins today’s hottest tracks fused with a Detroit-bred passion for music.

Alpha Media VP of Programming, Phil Becker commented on the announcement, “Over the last three years, ICE has been a vital part of our success and I’m thrilled to be able to offer her this opportunity.”

KBFF 95.5 FM (100 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
“Dude! Is this real life?! I’d like to thank my mom, my dad, my #ICEcubes, my cat Smoke Man, my fellow co-workers and of course, the one and only Phil Becker for believing in me and letting me do what I love. There’s no other station I’d rather be at than Live 95.5. Alpha Media takes care of their employees and I cannot WAIT to make the most out of this opportunity,” remarked Ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment