Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Chicago Radio: WKQX Adds Three Personalities


Cumulus Media has announced that it has appointed three dynamic and talented programming professionals to positions at Chicago Alternative Rock radio station WKQX 101.1 FM.
Christine Nunez

  • Christine “Nicci” Nunez has been named Executive Producer for “Brian & Lou in the Morning” on 101 WKQX. She joins Cumulus Media-Chicago from Cox Radio’s WHPT-FM in Tampa where she produced “Drew Garabo Live”. 
  • Mishell Livio heads to 101WKQX for part-time weekend on-air duties. Livio previously worked with Cumulus at Alternative outlet KHTB in Salt Lake City, and prior to that, at KFMA in Tucson. 
  • New KLOS/Los Angeles comedian Greg Beharrell will add his talents to Saturday nights on 101WKQX, as he headlines a unique Saturday night specialty show to be launched on WKQX in the coming weeks. 

Greg Beharrell
Troy Hanson, 101WKQX Program Director and Vice President, Programming, Rock, for Cumulus Media said: “All three of these appointments signify our ongoing commitment at Cumulus to put talented people in positions to grow both personally and professionally. Both our audience and advertisers will benefit from bringing Nicci, Greg and Mishell into the creative fold of WKQX.”

Mishell Livio
Nunez said: “I can't believe that in less than a week I'll be living in Chicago and working on 101WKQX! I'm going to miss Tampa and the warm weather - but I've got my puffer jacket and am ready to do this! Thank you to Seth Kush and to Drew Garabo for preparing me, as well as Troy Hanson and Cumulus Chicago for giving me this dream opportunity. I'm so excited to join Brian & Lou and help expand on an amazing show in the city of Chicago.”

Livio said: “I’m thrilled to be rejoining the Cumulus family and to work in the incredible facilities here in Chicago.”

Beharrell said: "To the great people of Chicago, let me be the first to say sorry."      

No comments:

Post a Comment