Friday, December 16, 2016

Jax Radio: Nick Figueredo Named PD At WOKV

Nick Figueredo
Cox Media Group (CMG) Jacksonville Radio has named Nick Figueredo as Director of Branding and Programming for News/Talk WOKV 104.5 FM.

“After working closely with Nick over the past three months as we interviewed for the position, it became very apparent that he has the passion, vision and leadership to take News 104.5 WOKV to even greater ratings success,” said Todd Shannon, CMG Jacksonville Radio’s Director of Operations.

Figueredo has worked for CMG Orlando for the past seven years and was most recently the Assistant Director of Branding and Programming for News 96.5 WDBO.

WOKV 104.5 FM (100 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
“I’m very excited and thankful for the amazing opportunity to be the Director of Branding and Programming for News 104.5 WOKV,” said Figueredo. “From the day I was hired at News 96.5 WDBO in Orlando, I knew my future was with CMG, and now I’m taking the next step in my career. I owe a great deal of credit to Drew Anderssen for his leadership and mentoring during my time at WDBO, as well as CMG Executive VP of Radio Bill Hendrich, Regional VP of Jacksonville and Orlando Radio Susan Larkin, CMG’s VP of Radio Programming Steve Smith, WOKV’s News Director Rich Jones, and Todd Shannon for believing in me and giving me the chance to prove myself!”

No comments:

Post a Comment