Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Houston Radio: KKHH Adds Two To Line-Up

CBS RADIO Houston’s KKHH Hot 95-7 FM has  announced that Michele McKnight has officially taken over middays, and JayDee (DJ Dizzle) joins the station as the new evening host.

Both McKnight and Jay Dee have been rotating shifts on a part time basis for HOT 95-7 since June.

Charese Fruge, Vice President, Programming, CBS RADIO Houston says “It’s always an honor to be able to hire people from within. I have witnessed both JayDee and Michelle step up in the community, hone their talents and become big team players in a very short period of time. I am proud of both of them, and happy to see them grow.

“In addition, I’d like to thank DJ T Gray who also stepped up in a big way to help us during our search,” Fruge added.  “He’s a market vet and despite his busy schedule as the official DJ of the Houston Rockets, he has managed to be there every time we’ve made the call. He is an integral part of the team and we are excited to name him the official DJ for the Hot Lunch Mix which can be heard Monday – Friday from 12p to 1p on HOT 95-7.”
KKHH 95.7 FM (100 Kw)
“It is a dream come true for me to continue building my foundation and my career in my hometown of Houston,” said McKnight. “There were a lot of sleepless nights and cross country moves to get to this point, and I am so humbled and grateful that Charese saw enough in me to bless me with such a fantastic opportunity. I'm beyond excited to call HOT 95-7 my home!”

“It’s a real blessing to be a part of a company like CBS RADIO Houston. I’m thankful for Sarah Frazier and Charese Fruge’s belief in my capabilities, and look forward to learning more under their guidance and rocking the night show in Houston,” said JayDee.

McKnight held several roles in radio in Houston including promotions positions for KRBE-FM, KFNC-FM and KHJK-FM and was on-air on KMJQ-FM and KBXX-FM.  After success in the Midwest and San Antonio, she is returning to her hometown of Houston.

A native Texan, JayDee started his career in music as a DJ in Corpus Christi.

No comments:

Post a Comment