Friday, September 30, 2016

FL Radio: Mike Vincent New OM For Cumulus Melbourne

Mike Vincent
Cumulus Media announces that it has appointed Mike Vincent as Operations Manager for its four-station group in Melbourne, FL.

Vincent will also serve the cluster as Program Director of  Top40 WAOA 107.1 FM.  Other stations in the cluster include: NashFM Country WHKR 102.7 FM, CBS Sports Radio WLZR 1560 AM and Classi Corck WROK 95.9 FM.

Vincent joins Cumulus Media-Melbourne from WSJR NASH FM 93.7 in Wilkes Barre, PA, where he was Program Director and Afternoon On-Air Personality. His 28-year radio career includes programming and on-air positions in San Francisco, Fredericksburg, VA, and Poughkeepsie, NY.

Gary Mertins, Vice President/Market Manager, Cumulus Media-Melbourne said: “I’m excited to have Mike Vincent join our cluster as OM. He is an experienced major market air talent and manager and will be a tremendous addition to our stations. I look forward to having him lead our programming team in Melbourne.”

WAOA 107.1 FM (100 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
Vincent said: “It has been a longtime dream to do what I do best in the Sunshine State, and this dream could never have been realized without the help of my fellow Program Directors in Wilkes Barre, as well as the other PA markets. I also want to thank Melbourne VP/Market Manager Gary Mertins, Mike McVay, Charlie Cook, Greg Frey, and Doug Hamand, who all supported me in getting here. I am beyond excited to up my radio game with these stellar Space Coast radio brands and can’t wait to get started."

No comments:

Post a Comment