Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Sean Hannity Rips 'Never Trumpers' During Radio Show

Sean Hannity
Sean Hannity on Tuesday laced into Glenn Beck, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, and the so-called Never Trump movement at large, saying on his radio program that he will hold those who refused to back Donald Trump responsible should Hillary Clinton win the White House in November.

"You own Hillary Clinton. National Review, you own it. Glenn Beck, you own it. Ted Cruz, you own it. ... She wins, I'm blaming all of you," Hannity said. "[Y]ou own all of her policies."

He added: "Yeah, I'm going to name names. I'm not sitting here and wimping out. I know there are people out there blaming me."

According to Business Insider, The conservative radio host first named Ohio Gov. John Kasich, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, and Cruz. He then went after members of the conservative media, particularly seeming to home in on Beck, whom he characterized as on a "holy war" against Trump.


No comments:

Post a Comment