Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Rush Would Give-Up Show, If It Assured Hillary Loss

In an effort to describe how much he doesn’t want Hillary Clinton to be the next president of the United States, Rush Limbaugh said he would be fine with giving up his radio show if it guaranteed the former secretary of state would lose to Donald Trump, reports wnd.com.

“If Hillary Clinton losing meant the end of this program, then that’s what I would be for,” Limbaugh declared on his Monday broadcast. “If that’s what it took to save this country – meaning she loses, and that means my radio show goes away – then that’s what I would do.”

“I have no self-interest in this whatsoever,” Limbaugh continued. “I’m not looking forward to Hillary Clinton being in the White House so I can seek greater advertising revenues. I don’t have a problem with that as it is. I don’t need Democrats in office to be successful. My success is not determined by who wins elections and it never has been.”

He said when it comes to saving America from the current trend of destruction, there’s really no comparison between the two options in November:

“Trump is who we have. Hillary Clinton is who we have and we don’t want. And I don’t think there’s any comparison in the two in what would be the worse for this country. Hillary or Trump, it’s not even close for me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment