Saturday, April 2, 2016

Seattle-Tacoma Radio: Ben Marcotte To Program KFOO

Ben Marcotte
iHeartMedia announced Friday that Ben Marcotte has been named Program Director for KFOO Alt 102.9 FM in Seattle.

“We are excited to add Ben to our programming team here in Seattle,” Rich Moore, SVP/Programming, iHeartMedia Seattle. “His passion and enthusiasm will be a great addition to help us grow KFOO and the ALT brand.”

“I’m excited about this great opportunity in Seattle with iHeartMedia and Alt 102.9,” said Marcotte.

“To be able to work with the Alternative format has been something I’ve been craving for a really long time, and to be able to do it in a place like Seattle/Tacoma is icing on the cake. During my time in Spokane, I’ve fallen in love with the Pacific Northwest, and everything it has to offer. I’m thrilled to be able to continue to call this place home. I have to thank Andrew Jeffries, Rich Davis, Rich Moore, and Mike Kaplan for this tremendous opportunity. I can’t forget about the amazing people in Spokane who have gotten me to this point, Brad Miller, Cal Hall, and the rest of the amazing staff!”

KFOO 102.9 FM (70 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
Marcotte will be responsible for managing the programming efforts for KFOO Seattle. Marcotte previously spent over three years at iHeartMedia Spokane as APD for KIIX-FM and KISC-FM as well as evening talent for Hot AC KCDA-FM

No comments:

Post a Comment