Monday, March 21, 2016

Miami Radio: Giselle Andres To Host Mornings On WFEZ

Giselle Andres
Cox Media Group (CMG) Miami’s WFEZ Easy 93.1 FM welcomes Giselle Andres as its new morning drive host. Andres will begin waking up Miami on Monday March 28.

Andres is a multi-talented bilingual radio and television personality with over 25 years of experience in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale market on both Spanish and English language radio and television stations such as, WXDJ, WRMA, WRTO and most recently morning drive co-host on Exitos 107.1.

WFEZ Director of Branding and Programming, Gary Williams said, “Giselle is Miami! I am so excited to welcome her to our talented team. Her personality, energy and passion is Infectious.”

“Living in South Florida since the age of eight, my entire career has been based in two languages in a multi-cultural community,” said Andres. “To work for the top leader in the radio industry, Cox Media Group, means I am surrounded by excellence. This drives me to wake up early and wish a good morning to listeners who I already consider friends. Just like the Easy 93.1 audience, I, too, grew up singing along to Madonna's music and eating pastelitos in Miami. I can't wait to hear other people's stories!"

WFEZ 93.1 FM (100 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area

No comments:

Post a Comment