Monday, January 18, 2016

Steve Harvey Specials Explore His Big Mistake


Billed as “Miss Universe: The Truth,” radio, TV host Steve talks for the first time speak at length about announcing the wrong woman as the pageant winner.

He’ll be joined today and tomorrow by Pia Wurtzbach, the newly crowned Miss Universe from the Philippines, for the first episode; and first runner-up from Colombia, Ariadna Gutierrez, for episode No. 2.

The hardest part, he says, was wondering how Miss Colombia felt. “My heart bled for her, and I haven’t been able to talk to her since.”

He adds: “This has caused a lot of sleepless nights for me. I didn’t do any interviews until I could talk to the two people who were affected the most, Pia and Ariadna. No matter how tough it was for me, I can’t imagine how it was for these two women. This finally gives me a chance to have a moment of closure.”

No comments:

Post a Comment