Thursday, December 3, 2015

Sacramento Radio: Sara McClue New P/MM For iHM

Sara McClure
iHeartMedia has announced the appointment of  Sara McClure as President of its cluster in Sacramento, consisting of Country KBEB 92.5 FM, KQJK 93.7 JackFM, Hip Hop KHYL 101.1, Alternative KQJK 107.1 FM, Talk KSTE 650 AM and Newsradio KFBK 1530 AM / 93.1 FM

She succeeds John Geary who has decided to retire from his interim role as President.

McClure joined iHM/Sacramento in 2013 and previously served in several sales posts, including GSM, Director of Business Development, Director of Sales and most recently Senior VP/Sales at iHeartMedia.

John Geary
"The hiatus from my retirement was intended to be short-term, and seeing iHeartMedia from the inside has been a great experience. And I am beyond excited to see iHeartMedia Sacramento be led by Sara McClure moving forward. Having worked with her for 17 years, I know Sara will be very successful because she has the talent and the leadership that the job demands today," said Geary.

McClure added, "I am thrilled to take this next step in my career. Becoming President of iHeartMedia Sacramento, which is my hometown, is very special."

"iHeartMedia is a company of opportunity where I can operate within a culture that is consistent with how I do business. I look forward to delivering results to our clients and fantastic products to our listeners, while creating an environment for our team that allows them to excel as part of a dynamic organization in a rapidly evolving industry."

McClure began her career in marketing at a San Francisco advertising agency. She transitioned to broadcasting and relocated to her hometown of Sacramento, first with Sinclair television and CBS Radio, followed by 15 years at Entercom.

No comments:

Post a Comment