Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Detroit Radio: Lauren Crocker Moves To WDVD Morning show

Lauren Crocker
Cumulus Detroit announces that on-air personality Lauren Crocker has been promoted to cast member on the WDVD 96.3 FM Blaine Fowler Morning Show.

Crocker debuts on the popular Detroit weekday morning show on Wednesday, September 2 from 5:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m. Eastern.

Prior to this, she was midday host for WDRQ 93.1 NashFM in Detroit. Crocker’s stellar radio career has included stops in New York City as producer of Cubby Bryant’s show on WKTU-FM, on-air at B98.5 in New Jersey, AM drive at WFAS/Hudson Valley, and Music Director/PM Drive host at Fun 107 in New Jersey before coming to WDRQ in 2014 to host the midday show in 2014.

Lori Bennett, Program Director for 96.3 WDVD-FM said: “All those who have worked with Lauren at WDRQ know that she is an outstanding talent with a dynamic personality, an infectious sense of humor and boundless energy. I can’t tell you how psyched we all are at WDVD to put the final touches on the rebranding of this powerful, heritage team. Get ready to be unstoppable in 4th Quarter!”
 
WDVD 96.3 FM (20 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
Crocker said: “Somebody pinch me! Morning drive in a major market has been a dream and goal of mine since the start of my radio career. I am thrilled to join The Blaine Fowler Morning Show and become part of the WDVD family! Blaine, Joe and Matt are talented and driven pros and I cannot wait to shake up their morning 'man cave' with a little chick energy! I am excited to work with the extremely talented Lori Bennett, and I thank her for welcoming me to the station with open arms. I thank Mike Wheeler for his support and for seeing me as a part of his vision for WDVD's future. I cannot thank Robby Bridges, Jan Jeffries, Mike McVay and John Dickey enough for having faith in me and offering me an amazing opportunity here in Detroit over a year ago at NASH FM-- a move that changed the course of my career! I am so lucky to have the BEST agent, Jim Robinson, whose guidance through this transition has been awesome. I am truly honored for this opportunity to continue to grow within the Cumulus family. I would be nowhere without my wonderful supportive family-- or without my partner in crime, Michael. Good Morning, Detroit!”

1 comment:

  1. Ha, Vince Vance ad the valiance released Mariah Carey's all i want for christmas 2 years earlier than she released her song. She stole it from Vince Vance and the Valiants in claim she wrote the song in 15 minutes. Go ahead and google it you'll see it's the same song.

    ReplyDelete