Friday, September 4, 2015

Charlotte Radio: WPEG-FM Adding Coco Brother To Weekend Lineup

Radio Condrey, the Syndicated Radio Network owned by Cory “Coco Brother” and Beasley Media Group jave announced the debut of Coco Brother Live Presents The Weekend on Charlotte’s #1 Hip Hop Station Power 98 WPEG 97.9 FM.

The onspirational show will air on Sunday’s 7-9am EST, beginning September 6, 2015.

Coco Brother had this to say; “It brings me joy to be back home in Charlotte. I believe this move speaks volumes and shows people that you can do anything you put your mind to. To leave….. and go to the #1 station, that's what I call a POWER MOVE TO A POWER STATION!  In church we call it faith!  I love this city and this city has loved me back.  It's a place where we established Christmas With TheCondrey’s.  A place where we did our first outdoor crusade and thousands came to be with us.  My heart beats for a Hip Hop generation and WPEG-FM has enough “Power” to impact that generation. I am here to connect with Power 98 to make an impact in our community.   I lift my glass to Hip Hop and Inspiration.  Cheers!

Condrey also previously worked with Jamillah “JAM” Muhammad, Operations Director for Power 98.  Jamillah Muhammad is an amazing forward thinker! We worked together at Radio One in DC.  She's a winner.... and does what it takes to WIN!  Jamillah Muhammad stated, “we are very excited to add The Weekend hosted by Cory Condrey to our top market lineup at WPEG/Power 98.  This show will bring the appropriate balance of Hip-Hop and Inspirational music to this generation and will no doubt bring a level of excitement to the Charlotte market.  We look forward to presenting this brand to our audience.”

No comments:

Post a Comment