Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Orlando Radio: Morning Host Recovering From On-Air Seizure

Radio host gives hospital room thumbs-up
Ellis B. Feaster
WPOZ 88.3 FM Z88.3 morning host Ellis B. Feaster is resting in an Orlando hospital, following a medical incident Monday while on air.

Feaster was victim to a an explained seizure during the Ellis and Tyler morning show on the non-com Contemporary Christian station.

"I realized after a few minutes, I've got gibberish coming out of my mouth, I'm saying something up here, but that's not what's coming out of my mouth," he said.

Feaster spoke to Fox 35 Tuesday from Florida Hospital, where doctors are running tests.

"There's no major problems they say, but we still have a few more tests to go, but I just thank God we've made it to this point and I'm still here," he said.

FOX 35 News Orlando

Feaster says he's very thankful to all of his coworkers at Z88.3 who came to his rescue.

No comments:

Post a Comment