Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Triangle Radio: Derrick Baker New PD For WQOK, Foxy Simulcast

Derrick Baker
Radio One/Raleigh has announced radio veteran Derrick Baker as new Program Director for its Urban WQOK K97.5 FM and UrbanAC simulcast WFXC 107.1 FM and WFXK 104.3 FM Foxy.

He most recently was brand and PD for Cox Media's HipHop WEDR in Miami.

Radio One Raleigh VP/GM Gary Weiss states, “Derrick joins us from one of the most highly regarded stations of its kind, a ratings dominator in one of the most competitive markets in America.  We have lofty goals and I know we have the team in place to achieve them.”

Baker says, “I am thrilled to join such an amazing team in Raleigh/Durham.  I have worked closely with Radio One for many years and now I am proud to be a member of the family.  I want to express my appreciation to Gary Weiss and Radio One executives Jay Stevens, Colby Colb and Chris Wegmann for this amazing opportunity.”

No comments:

Post a Comment