Thursday, June 25, 2015

Austin Radio: Zach Dillon Returns To Program KHFI-FM

Zach Dillon
iHeartMedia/Austin has announced that Zach Dillon has been named Program Director for Top40 KHFI-FM 96.7 KISS FM.

He will report to Patrick Davis, Senior Vice President of Programming for iHeartMedia Dallas and Austin.

"I cannot begin to express the happiness I have in knowing I'm returning to the great state of Texas! This position, with these call letters attached to it, doesn't come around often," said Dillon.

"With this move to Austin, I'm excited to re-sign with iHeartMedia, a company that's treated me so well over the years. KHFI is such a great station with such great history and I'm just honored and blessed to be able to Program in Austin. Thank you's to Brad Hardin, Pam McKay and Patrick Davis for entrusting me to lead the way in Austin. Also Tony Coles, Jon Phillips and Don Cristi, a true dream team to work for in Tulsa. Texas, I'm back!"

Dillon joins the Austin cluster from his most recent job programming Top40 KTBT 92.1 FM The Beat in Tulsa. Prior to that, Dillon was Program Director and morning host at sister CHR KPLV in Las Vegas, and has also programmed KWTX in Waco, TX and Hot AC WDAQ in Danbury, CT.

KHFI  96.7 FM (100 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
"I am thrilled to announce Zach as our new PD for KISS FM Austin." says Patrick Davis. "He has been very successful throughout his career, and will be a huge asset to the Austin CHR team. I could not be more pleased to have him join the Austin cluster."

No comments:

Post a Comment