Thursday, May 28, 2015

CT Radio: Zac Davis New iHM PD At WKSS, WKCI

Zac Davis
iHeartMedia/Connecticut has named Zac Davis Program Director for Top40s WKSS KISS 95.7 FM Hartford and WKCI KC101 FM New Haven.

"We heard from some of the best CHR programmers in the country, and Zac's successes in the format, coaching top-tier personalities and his highly strategic thinking separated him from the pack," said Dave Symonds, SVP/ Programming, iHeartMedia Hartford.

"We are thrilled and eager for him to start."

Davis most recently served as iHeartMedia Myrtle Beach's SVP/Programming.  Other stops along his career have included Program Director of WDCG G105 in Raleigh; Operations Manager of Max Media's KDHT & KJHM in Denver; with stops at WRDU in Raleigh; WABB in Mobile; WGBT in Greensboro; KOSO Modesto and WBVD Melbourne.

WKSS 95.7 FM (16.5 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
"I'd like to thank Rod Phillips, LJ Smith, Jimmy Feuger and WGTR morning co-host Adam Dellinger for everything they've done for me in Myrtle Beach. I've loved working with the whole team keeping our Myrtle Beach brands on their winning records," said Davis.

"Now I'll get to continue my path in CHR, and work for Dave Symonda, someone I've respected for years. I'm excited to join such a talented group of people – these are stellar brands and I look forward to continued success."

WKCI 101.3 FM (12 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area

No comments:

Post a Comment