Friday, May 22, 2015

Christie Goes Off on #*%$*! Press During Roast

Gov Chris Christie, assuring reporters that he's still planning a 2016 presidential campaign, delivered a potty-mouthed tirade about the NJ press corps Wed night at the annual off-the-record Legislative Correspondents Dinner - it's a fundraiser for scholarships, supposed to be lighthearted. Christie, in his seventh year, seems to have got sick and tired of it

"Anything that gets me off this f**king stage next year, I'm willing to do anything," Christie said. "Why do you think I might run for president? Cause I don't know what primary is in May 2016 next year, but if I'm at it 1 f**king percent, I will be there."



In past years, Christie has made a video of the event, but Christie told the roomful of reporters that he was done with that. "The reason we don't have a video is that we just don't give a sh*t anymore," Christie said. "We don't give a sh*t about this or any of you." At the top of the list of things Christie didn't care about any longer was Claude Brodesser-Akner, a reporter for NJ.com

Christie pushed back at complaints that reporters aren't told where Christie is at times. "This is a guy who says he doesn't know what I'm doing every day. Then just get the f**k away from me. Every time I turn the corner in NH, you and that beard are there. So here's my suggestion: Open your eyes, clean the sh*t out of your ears, and pay attention."

No comments:

Post a Comment