Thursday, May 21, 2015

Chicago Radio: WJMK-FM Inks Jeffrey T. Mason For Middays

Jeffrey T. Mason
CBS Radio has announced Jeffrey T. Mason has signed a multi-year contract as midday personality at WJMK 104.3 FM.

Mason has been filling the time slot on K-Hits since the retirement of Tommy Edwards last September at the Classic Hits station.

“I am so happy with Jeffrey T. in the middle of the day on K-Hits,” Cavanah said. “He communicates really well with the at-work audience and his ratings success is no accident. After Tommy retired, we had big shoes to fill and he’s done a tremendous job with his own unique style.”

Mason launched his own subscription-free, commercial-free Internet radio station at JeffroRadio.com.

“I can’t remember a time when I’ve been more satisfied with both my life and career,” Mason told Robert Feder Wednesday. “Chicago is the absolute greatest city on Earth and K-Hits is, by far, the greatest station in this great city. I’m beyond excited to continue my relationship with Todd Cavanah, [Chicago market manager] Rod Zimmerman and everyone here at CBS Radio.”

WJMK 104.3 FM (4.1 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area

No comments:

Post a Comment