Thursday, April 16, 2015

Rush Limbaugh: 'Machines Don't Do What Happened To Harry Reid'


Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid’s insistence that his severe facial injuries, including blindness in one eye, were caused by a broken band on an exercise machine doesn’t add up, declared talk-radio host Rush Limbaugh on Wednesday, according to wnd.com.

“It’s clear from the pictures that an exercise machine in a bathroom did not do what happened to Harry Reid. Is it not?” Limbaugh said, noting a a possible alternative explanation has emerged.

Limbaugh was commenting on the massive bruising to Reid’s neck and face and the injury to his eye the senator said happened on New Year’s Day, resulting in hospitalization.

An allegation that the injuries were produced by Reid’s brother, Harry, already has been reported.

Limbaugh took up the issue again Wednesday because Harry Reid had accused him of spreading the rumor that he had been attacked by “the mob.”


In an interview with CNBC, John Harwood posed to Reid: “The last few days a bunch of people are saying, ‘Reid, he didn’t have an exercise accident. He got beat up by the mob.’”

Reid response starts at :30-second in...



Reid responded: “It shows the credibility of Rush Limbaugh. He’s the guy that got all this started. Why in the world would I come up with a story that I got hurt in my own bathroom with my wife standing there? How could anyone say anything like that? I think a lot of people, as I read, they kind of don’t like me as a person, and I think that’s unfortunate.”

Limbaugh commented on Reid’s response.

“OK, so I’m the guy responsible for the story that Dingy Harry got beat up by the mob in his bathroom. Now, I did offer that I don’t think the nature of his injuries was such that this wasn’t a run-in with an exercise machine or the elastic band, whatever the story was. I did raise the specter that it did appear to me that Dingy Harry got beat up. I don’t know by who, although I might now. Bottom line is, I might now know who did it. And I wasn’t even gonna bring this up.”

Limbaugh also related the claims Elliott made regarding Larry Reid, including that the “Larry” at AA reported he had been “fighting with a family member” and was worried “the Secret Service would come after him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment