Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Atlanta Radio: Personality Porcha Williams Busted For Speeding


Demoted Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member Porsha Williams was pulled over in Atlanta this week for allegedly speeding. According to TMZ, the 33-year-old Bravo reality star and currently cast member of the syndicated Ricky Smiley Morning Show was clocked doing 78 mph in a 55 mph zone.

Police claimed that Williams was driving on a suspended license. She was subsequently taken to jail, booked and released after posting $1,726 bond.

Williams addressed the incident Monday night, telling Dish Nation,
"I was headed to visit my grandfather who is very ill with cancer in the hospital, and I was pulled over. I was wrong for speeding absolutely and apologize for putting anyone at risk. I tried to explain the situation to the officer and show him that all my paperwork was in order, but he refused."
"Handcuffs are not comfortable or a good look for anyone," Williams told E Oline. "I was released, I have my license, my car and my freedom."

This was the second time in 2014 that Williams was booked by the police. In April, she was charged with one misdemeanor count of simple battery stemming from an incident that occurred during the taping of the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment