Wednesday, October 29, 2014

iHeartRadio Launches Manilow Music Station

Barry Manilow
The Barry Manilow Music Station has launchedon iHeartRadio.

The station features the works of Barry Manilow, as well as Manilow's favorite songs from other artists with commentary by the pop legend. The iHeartRadio Network will also launch a DAIP (Digital Artist Integration Program) across its AC digital stations supporting Manilow's latest album, "My Dream Duets" featuring the duet with Whitney Houston, "I Believe In You And Me."

"Barry Manilow is a national treasure and we are honored to have the opportunity to launch this special channel for our listeners to enjoy songs from his legendary catalog and his personal favorites from other artists," said iHeartRadio President Darren Davis.

The iHeartRadio Barry Manilow Music Station launch coincides with this week's release of Manilow's latest album, "My Dream Duets." Modern technology has given Manilow the opportunity to record his "dream" duets with his own musical heroes. From cherished idols like Judy Garland and Louis Armstrong to contemporary icons like Whitney Houston and John Denver, they have all joined Barry in his "virtual recording studio" on his latest album.

"I couldn't be happier to be back on iHeartRadio. I love playing the music I've loved all my life for the listeners," said Manilow. "What can be better than great music and some laughs? I'm ready to go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment