Friday, September 19, 2014

Fargo Radio: Sandy Buttweiler Joins WDAY AM

Sandy Buttweiler
Sandy Buttweiler has moved up the dial. The longtime Fargo-Moorhead radio personality is joining N/T WDAY 970 AM, she announced to listeners Thursday afternoon.

The former KFGO 790 AM Radio host discussed her move with Christopher Gabriel, host of “The Christopher Gabriel Program.”

“Well, I suppose a few months ago I was approached by Forum Communications,” Buttweiler told listeners. “We started to talk, had several meetings and talked about philosophies and life… it sort of all fell together.”

Buttweiler, 57, was the longtime co-host of the popular “Jack & Sandy Show,” on KFGO. About 10 years ago, the show was hosted for a time on WDAY.

She says she remains best friends with Jack Sunday. “He was the one person who I really needed to talk to about this. We talked about my future, and his,” Buttweiler says.

“I think at this stage in my life, I was presented with an opportunity that was very exciting.”

Through all the changes in radio and in her career, Buttweiler says, “The listeners have always welcomed me back, and for that, I’m eternally grateful.”

No comments:

Post a Comment