Monday, June 2, 2014

MI Radio: Personality Robin VanDyke Resigns WCXT The Coast

Robin VanDyke
Robin Van Dyke has resigned her position at Mid-West Family Broadcasting' Hot AC WCXT 98.3 FM The Coast, where she began in career in 1991, according to WSBT-TV.

Most recently, she was on the air with 98.3 The Coast FM where she established the "Diva Drive at Five," allowing listeners to request their favorite female artists for the ride home.

The station website posted a special message from Robin Van Dyke to her listeners:
After nearly 23 years on the air with Mid-West Family Broadcasting, I have elected to resign my position effective today, May 30, 2014. 
This has been in the works for a few weeks, so it is not a "snap" decision and management here at the Radio Stations has been fully supportive of my decision to step down. 
I have no immediate plans. At this point, I feel it is simply in my best interests to step back and evaluate a new direction. This is exciting, yet bittersweet to leave the airwaves, co-workers and YOU! 
Thank you so much for being the best part of my time on Rock 107 WIRX and 98.3 The Coast. Your loyalty and friendship is treasured beyond measure. 
So, even though you won't "hear" me any longer, I look forward to seeing you out and about in Southwest Michigan in the days to come. 
With love,
Robin Van Dyke
WCXT 98.3 FM (3.7Kw) 60dBu Coverage

No comments:

Post a Comment