Monday, May 19, 2014

St. Louis Radio: Tony Scott OUT At KMJM

Tony Scott
Tony Scott of KMJM 100.3 FM’s “Tony and Tammie Morning Show” was relieved of his duties Friday morning.

Scott was the longest running personality in at the Clear Channel owned station. He had been with Majic for more than 25 years.

Majic has undergone several changes over the years – from format style to moving up the dial (from Majic 108 to 104.9 and most recently to its current home at 100.3) – but Scott had been a mainstay as both a morning and an afternoon host.

An anonymous source told the St. Louis American that Tammie Holland will stay on in the mornings, but as of yet no word on if she will get a new co-host – and if so, who will be selected to fill Scott’s seat.

Majic had moved the duo into the mornig slot just this past February:  See Orginal Posting.

5 comments:

  1. It is very strange that he is not hosting the morning show. It leaves people to wonder what happened? Nothing was said? I liked the show. I have listened for years. I will miss his personality, voice, and his humorous jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know what Clear Channel is doing but, I think they have made a huge mistake. I do not like the show as it is now and find myself tuning off the channel in the morning. I have been listening to the show with Tony for years, and I do mean years. It is not the same and the show is missing something without Tony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Tony Scott show was truly an awesome show I don't know what clear channel was thinking by letting Tony go. I will say this know matter what the differences were Tony's 25 years plus showed something to St. Louis. Since they made the choice of letting him so have I made the choice of listening to another station. Uncle Tony keep your head up God is in control we are truly praying for you. Whatever one door is shut God opens up a better one. God bless you you are missed but it ain't over until God says it is...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stop listen to 100.3 or 104.9 I like Tony Scott with Tammy now he gone I change the station to 95.5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tony was the best!!!!! Tammie is good don't get me wrong but Tony made the morning show..... Does anyone know where he is r what he's up to these days????

    ReplyDelete