Monday, September 30, 2013

Donny Osmond Sez MJ Asked About His Home Life

Donny Osmond
“I’ve been in show business for 50 years, and the secret is stability, and that is home,” 550year-old donny Osmond tells The NY Daily News’ Page Six.

“What my wife, Debbie Osmond, has created at home gives me a foundation so that I can go back out in this crazy world.”

Osmond wished his old friend Michael Jackson had found that same balance before tragically dying at age 50 in 2009.

“Michael Jackson would call me once in a while and ask me, ‘How do you live your home life?’ ” recalls Osmond, who does a tribute to the King of Pop in his Vegas show.

“Michael would always say, ‘What’s your home life like?’ He never had that kind of stability.

“He tried,” notes Osmond. “I knew Mike so well, and I would go over to his house. It was all about gold records, it was all about accolades.

“You walk into my home, you wouldn’t find a gold record on the wall. You would find pictures of my kids, pictures of the grandkids. That is what home is all about. If you can keep your perspective there, your feet stay on the ground.”


Donny remembers MJ with Dr. Phil.

No comments:

Post a Comment