Monday, July 15, 2013

Official: Jenny McCarthy Joins The View

Jenny McCarthy
After 17 appearances on ABC’s The View, eight as a guest co-host, Barbara Walters ended months of rumors and speculation this morning with her announcement that Jenny McCarthy will join the popular talk show as a co-host this fall.

The comedian/actress/host and best-selling author officially starts on Monday, September 9 the kick-off to Season 17.

“We are delighted that Jenny will be joining us as a permanent co-host on The View starting in September. Jenny brings us intelligence as well as warmth and humor. She can be serious and outrageous. She has connected with our audience and offers a fresh point of view. Jenny will be a great addition to the show as we usher in an exciting new chapter for The View,” said Ms. Walters.

"I'm beyond thrilled to be joining Barbara and the other amazing women at the table. I'd like to thank ABC for this great opportunity. I'd also like to give a big thank you to Vh1 for their support and for allowing me to fulfill this lifelong dream. I look forward to helping make hot topics a little bit hotter, and showing my mom that my interrupting skills have finally paid off," said Ms. McCarthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment