Friday, June 21, 2013

Baltimore Radio: Ed Norris Returns To 105.7 The Fan

Ed Norris has returned to the airwaves after the WJZ-FM 105.7 The Fan host was seriously injured in an accident back in April, according to WJZ-TV13.




Even though he’s still injured and in some pain, he says it is good to be back talking sports on “The Norris & Davis Show.”

“I was a little nervous coming back at first, it’s been almost two months. How I was going to do it? Energy be up, would I be strong enough to do the show? I felt fine,” Norris said.

On April 24, Norris was on his motorcycle when he swerved to avoid colliding with a box truck in Darlington, Harford County.  Norris was flown by medevac to Shock Trauma.

“All I remember is being on the road, then I woke up in Shock Trauma with people standing around me telling me you are alive,” he said.

Doctors told the former cop, police chief, state police superintendent turned radio host not only is he lucky to be alive, but he’s lucky he wasn’t paralyzed in the accident.

“Head injuries, brain injuries, broken ribs, broken shoulder,” Norris said.

Read More Now

No comments:

Post a Comment