Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Report: Sean Hannity Finds Sanity In So. Florida

If Sean Hannity had his way, he’d be a full-time South Florida resident.

With a vacation home in Naples, the Long Island-based TV and radio personality dreams of a day when he can just relax and not think about cameras, mics and politics.

“I go there around Christmastime, and I’m coming from New York where everyone’s all bundled up, and you see people running outside in 75 degrees. It’s a healthier lifestyle,” Hannity, 51, tells the Miami Herald. “In May the weather here is still rainy and windy. It’s annoying. If I could, I’d live there like yesterday.”

But for now he can’t. Hannity has way too much going on with two eponymous shows on AM radio (610 WIOD) and the Fox News Channel. Hannity reaches a big milestone Wednesday evening: the 1,000th episode.


“It’s kind of all of a blur,” admits the conservative newsman, who shot to fame and living rooms co-hosting Hannity & Colmes with liberal commentator Alan Colmes from 1996 to 2009 on the same network.

Not that the news junkie isn’t loving the pace.

“One of the cool things about what I do is I’ve interviewed presidents and secretaries of defense and Hollywood stars and really interesting people. I like that part of it. I get to debate and disagree. I like the competitive part of it, too. It makes it fun.”

Read More Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment