Monday, May 20, 2013

Knoxville Radio: Colleen Addair Observes 25-Years At WIVK-FM

Last Thursday was a big day for WIVK-FM Colleen Addair is observing her 25 Anniverdary at twenty-fifth year with the country music station based in Knoxville.

Addair started working at WIVK in 1988.  She came from a small radio station in West Virginia. Currently, the radio host serves as WIVK's music director.

"The biggest thing for me so far...everyday when I sign off the air I get to tell people that God loves them and encourage people.  I've heard some very powerful stories about how that made a difference in their life.  I don't want to leave that," Addair said during an interview Thursday morning.

Station staff held a surprise party for the radio host Thursday morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment