Monday, May 13, 2013

Huckabee On Radio Show: ‘Hope to Continue On’

Despite earlier suggestions that he was considering ending his talk radio show, Mike Huckabee insists to Newsmax that he has every intention of remaining on the air.

"Within the next month, I’ll decide if I want to continue it or not," he told the publication Arkansas Business last week.

But on Friday, the former Arkansas governor and 2008 presidential candidate tells Newsmax: "I'm hoping that we're going to continue right on. That's my plan and my hope and so there's nothing to report other than I'll be on the air today and next week and, as far as I know, for the long term to come.

"The Mike Huckabee Show" airs on more than 200 stations in 44 states. It was launched on Cumulus Media Networks in April 2012.

Tom's Take: Sounds like the Governor is posturing for contract renewal.

No comments:

Post a Comment