Friday, May 3, 2013

Dr. Drew Checks Out of “Celebrity Rehab”

Dr. Drew
The physician and reality TV star recently confirmed to the Zach Sang & the Gang radio program that there will be no more seasons of "Celebrity Rehab," mainly because he's tired of getting blamed when a celebrity he's treated ends up dying from their drug addiction.

"I don't have plans to do that again, " Pinsky said. "I'm tired of taking all the heat. It's just ridiculous."

Pinsky, who starred in and co-produced five seasons of "Celebrity Rehab," said that doing the show has become too stressful for him, due to the fact that everyone is quick to point fingers at him when one of his celebrity patients relapses.

"It's very stressful and very intense for me, " Pinsky said. "To have people questioning my motives and taking aim at me because people get sick and die because they have a life-threatening disease, and I take the blame? Rodney King has a heart attack and I take blame for that?"

No comments:

Post a Comment