Thursday, April 25, 2013

Jen Royle Lands Show On WEEI in Boston

Jen Royle
Jen Royle, a former WJZ 105.7 The Fan and MASN reporter, has landed a weekend show on WEEI 93.7 FM radio in her hometown of Boston.

"My show is on WEEI, flagship for the Red Sox and Celtics, Saturdays from 1-3pm," Royle wrote in an email to David Zurawik at TheBaltimore Sun.

"It's obviously a sports talk show with guests and various co-hosts each week," she added. "Since it's my show, I can control not only the content but my co-hosts as well. Primarily, my co-hosts will be female, mostly already established Boston sports reporters."

"For me to be given the opportunity to host a sports talk show in my hometown of Boston, especially being a female, is a dream come true. I grew up a Red Sox fan so I grew up listening to WEEI. It's truly an honor to be talking on their airwaves. Boston is the greatest sports city in the country and it's the perfect time to talk sports here. The Red Sox are off to a great start and the Bruins and Celtics are in the playoffs. I'm anxious to get things started."


No comments:

Post a Comment