Thursday, January 31, 2013

Katherine Webb Tells Ryan Seacrest She Wanted To Do DWTS

Miss Alabama Katherine Webb, better known as 73-year-old ESPN announcer Brent Musburger‘s crush during the BCS Bowl, revealed to “On Air with Ryan Seacrest” although she’s set to take a dive on ABC’s upcoming Splash, she totally would have done Dancing With the Stars.

Oh, and sorry fellas, but Katherine could soon be Mrs. AJ McCarron!

When asked about the DWTS rejection rumors, Katherine shared: “If I were to do any show it would have been Dancing With the Stars just because I love dancing…I don’t know the technicalities on that, but I know that I was on the list I think, but I had a secured spot for celebrity diving so I went ahead with diving.”

So why did the gorgeous beauty queen choose Splash? “It’s something I never imagined myself doing and at the same time, you know, it’s such like out of the norm idea that people will have to watch it.”

On another note, is Katherine Webb ready to become Mrs. AJ McCarron?!

No comments:

Post a Comment