Thursday, September 6, 2012

Glenn Beck Slams American Airlines For Treatment

Premiere Networks talker Glenn Beck  railed Tuesday against rude service he said he received on an American Airlines flight.

The conservative commentator said a flight attendant on a weekend flight from New York to Texas provided service “designed to make me feel subhuman.”


“I, unlike all of the other passengers, was not offered the option of courteous service,” Beck said. “When others were politely asked if they cared for anything to eat and given the choices, I was just barked at. … Never once did he offer a kind or even a neutral word to me. I had service unlike I have never had ever before in my life, and I have had rude service before.”

Beck said the attendant fawned over the other passengers and proclaimed “his life story about being a former Israeli soldier and how he was so proud of the very liberal cities in America.”



Fort Worth-based American Airlines responded to comments about the incident on its Twitter feed, saying “We’re sorry for the experience Mr. Beck had on his trip. We’ve reached out to his office & are actively looking into this.”


No comments:

Post a Comment