Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sarah Ferguson Took Money From Sex Offender

Dutchess of York apologizes for accepting money from Jeffrey Epstein

No stranger to scandal, Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson has landed herself in some hot water – again.

AFP/Rex photo
According to a story by Cristina Everett at nydailynews.com, Ferguson, who is the ex-wife of Prince Andrew, has apologized for taking money from U.S. businessman Jeffrey Epstein, a convicted sex offender and pedophile who spent 18 months in jail for soliciting an underage prostitute in 2008.

The disgraced Duchess, who received a loan of about $24,500 from Epstein, says she was unaware of the man's criminal history. She claims she wasn't directly involved with the transaction as the payment was made through her ex's office.

"I personally, on behalf of myself, deeply regret that Jeffrey Epstein became involved in any way with me," Ferguson, 51, told the Evening Standard. "I abhor pedophilia and any sexual abuse of children and know that this was a gigantic error of judgment on my behalf."

"I am just so contrite I cannot say," she added. "Whenever I can I will repay the money and will have nothing ever to do with Jeffrey Epstein ever again."

Read more here.

Also Must Read

BIG JOURNALISM:
Katie Couric, George Stephanopoulos Party at Home of Convicted Pedophile, Pimp

No comments:

Post a Comment