Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Chris Brown Storms Off Set of 'GMA'



R&B singer Chris Brown stormed off the set of "Good Morning America" today after co-anchor Robin Roberts asked him about his domestic abuse incident with Rihanna, according to abcnews.com.

"What's going on now is recently the restraining order has been relaxed," Roberts began, referring to the restraining order placed on Brown after his 2009 altercation with his pop star ex-girlfriend. "Have you all seen each other, been around each other?"

"I mean, not really," Brown replied. "It's not really a big deal to me now as far as that situation. I think I'm past that in my life. I think today's the album day so that's what I'm focused on. Everybody go get that album."

Roberts asked Brown about the situation two more times; Brown seemed increasingly agitated as their conversation progressed. After the interview, Brown performed "Yeah 3x," the lead single off his new album, "F.A.M.E." The moment the song ended, he let loose.

ABC News released a statement following the incident: "As always, we ask questions that are relevant and newsworthy, and that's what we did in this interview with Mr. Brown."

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment