Monday, February 14, 2011

Charlie Sheen Slams CBS

For Not Allowing Him To Return To Work
Charlie Sheen made another bizarre public statement this morning, this time on live radio.

According to Nellie Andreeva at deadline.com,  the Two and a Half Men star, who is undergoing rehab treatment at home, called into the Dan Patrick Show to complain that CBS and Men producer Warner Bros. TV would not allow him to return to work despite, according to him, being ready to do so.

"They said 'You get ready and we'll get ready'," he said. "I got ready and went back and nobody was there ... I don't know what to tell ya," Sheen said, adding that he lost his voice banging on the show's stage doors.

He insisted he is now "100%" clean and urged CBS and WBTV to take advantage of that. "I heal really quickly but I also unravel pretty quickly," Sheen said. "So get me right now, guys."

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment