Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Obama, Seacrest Share Small Talk

Despite the problems facing the country, President Barack Obama said in a call to Ryan Seacrest's radio show Monday on KIIS-FM Los Angeles, "I am optimistic about this country because of young people, because of their energy, because of their enthusiasm, because of their ideas, but none of that will make a difference if they're not participating."

During the nearly 10-minute taped interview, Obama shed light on life inside the White House bubble, according to the LA Times.

"I don't watch a lot of TV,'' he said when asked about campaign attack ads. Asked what his daughters wore for Halloween, he said Malia dressed up as a Sour Patch girl and Sasha as a turkey.

Asked if he ever got to hit the snooze button, he said, "No. I actually have it set up so the White House operator calls me, and if I don't wake up the first time, they just keep on calling."

Asked about Jon Stewart calling him "dude'' on the "The Daily Show,'' the president responded, "I promise you, as president, you're called much worse than dude.''
Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment